Sunday 12 May 2013

Feeling flat & tearful

Not sure what it is but something is wrong again.

I think I'm depressed.  No, I know I'm depressed but I'm determined to do something about it myself.  It's not all the time.  Not every day.

I was depressed when I was with Nick, I was unhappy.  He wasn't right for me.

I'm watching bloody friends and its all 'happily ever after' and 'amazing' friends.

I have some amazing friends and, lets be honest here, there is no happily ever after..  So I'm cool :)
I need to get up and on with my day.  Lots to do.

1. Get back in shape
2. I need to exercise every day but I can't be bothered.
3. Tidy up my space - My room, bathroom, Zach's room, Sebs room, Boys bathroom, little study, toy room. Seven rooms, thats it :)
4. Drink 1.5 litres of water per day.


No comments:

Post a Comment